Life can be a bold green, like our current wetlands, or Tangerine Orange like a boquet of Poppies or Mellow-Yellow, while drifting off to sleep,
and pains of joy….
Life is not always sugary-sweets and caramel stuffing.
Life can be gray, like crisp quiet winter evenings, alone in the world. It can be bloody red, boiling senses and heated thoughts. Most dreaded is the world of deep dark clouds. Clouds will get closer and darker until you suffocate.
and deep sink-holes,
and melancholy sighs….
Sad girl once read, “Depression
is like a war, you either win or die”
She tells herself, “cheer up butter-cup”. She needs to have an awareness that this is a wave of sadness that needs to be watered.
Sit is your tears and you will drown in your own death. Run from your tears and it will keep coming back as you keep avoiding the cloud. Sit in your rain, taste it, breath it, meditate with it and it will begin to dissipate.
Humanity is full of Sunny Days and Cloudy Winters. Seasons can run us high or low. We can either stop and soak in the marmelaid peels or die in the war.
Which do you choose?
Which will she choose?
1. I pray. I pray just about every second of the day. And guess what? My higher power, my Lord, The Universal Laws have NEVER let me down.
2. I read. I cannot go through my day without reading. I read fiction, nonfiction and anything on spirituality. It takes me to another world, it dives into my imagination!
3. I write. I write a minimum of once a day whether it be journaling, poetry or stories. Writing is my therapy. Writing levels me. I have lived without writing and it’s like dark boredom!
5. I have attempted to wean myself from all pharmaceuticals. Our Doctors prescribe, prescribe and prescribe more pills more than ever. One day, I just stopped and it’s funny how all my physical pain just went away. I used to need to take sleeping pills to sleep, then a pill to wake up, then a pill to stay calm. I am free from money hungry pill makers and I feel damn good!
6. I wake up thankful for another day. I used to dread waking up. I didn’t want to confront my work day and do the hustle and bustle of the day. It is as simple as being thankful just to be able to open my eyes and have the ability to be alive one more day. It is being grateful.
7. I do NOT take anything personal! Everyone is living their own stories, whatever baggage they carry around is THEIR baggage, not mine! I only take myself personal! It really makes life worth living with a skip in my beat!
8. I live without expectations! I used to have high expectations and had a vision of my future that I wasn’t enjoying what I had right in front of me. Now I live in the present and take life as it comes without any expectations. It is actually fun to have no expectations except to be happy!
9. I take chances. I used to live in fear. Fear of getting hurt. Fear of leaving a miserable job. Just plain fear. It was or is like jumping off a cliff with thoughts that all will be fine regardless if you break a leg or only get scratched up.
10. I woke up. Plain and simple. I am not fogged. My eyes are open, ears are listening and I can breath in the fresh air (what is left of it). I plain and simply enjoy what is right in front of me. If it does not serve my purpose in life, I let it go.
Those who follow my blog will know that I am a huge follower of Don Miguel Ruiz. He is a Nagul, which is a Native group of people who believe in following the “truth” and live a life of love. Mr. Ruiz in my opinion IS knowledge! He was born into our Universe just like us, with the parasite constantly trying to bring us to suffer, but he was lucky enough to have had an awakening and found himself.
This book is a great book to read after you read “The Four Agreements”. I do have a book review on that book as well in the archives. Once you understand The Four Agreements, this book will make better sense. The Four Agreements basically gives you an introduction on how to live a life of love and compassion. This book, “The Voice of Knowledge” goes into finding your true self even deeper! I highly recommend this book for all individuals to read. Even if you are not a follower of Mr. Ruiz or even a Spiritualist, this book will open your eyes to ideals that have been embedded into our lives by our parents and society. Seriously, go pick up your copy today!!
Without giving out too much information, Mr. Ruiz basically states that everything we have learned are all “lies”. Everything. And it makes sense. Even the ideas we have about ourselves are lies! Once we can overcome and get rid of all the lies in our mind, this is when we can stop all the suffering. And yes we all suffer!
So, go out and pick up a good summer read! Your life will change! To end, below is a quote I pulled out of his book. He is amazing and is always changing my life (in a good-inner peace manner).
Behind everyone’s story, “everything is love, which means everything and everybody is divine. You are divine, you are perfect, but as an artist, you create your own story. And by justifying the story, you are wasting your life”.
Winter is upon us. The winter solstice came upon my family and I so quickly that it felt like we were wearing our summer clothing one day and the next freezing upon the cold chill of the dark night.
I love winter yet despise it. Winter is a time when families must stay inside due to early and freezing nights. This is our opportunity to bond with those we live with. We can make warm soups that sooth our souls or warm tea and chat till our eyes tire with sleepiness.
On the other hand, it is a challenging time for us humans or at least for I, because our days are shortened. I go to work, come home and make dinner for my hungry little hands that sway and feet that pit-pat around my house; by the time I am ready to do something, the dark night has taken over.
I love going outside and breathing in the peace of mother earth; during these dark nights, I cannot do so. I mean, of course, I can put on a sweater and go for a dark chilly walk, but it is not the same.
The light of mother earth that shines upon her bosom always brings peace to my mind. When the dark sky is lit up, I find it soothing to be alone. When I have my pit-patters, I would rather they go to dream land where I can enjoy the moon light in my solace with a warm glass of herbs.
Friends and foe, embrace this time of closeness.
Hold your kin close as next winter they will be a little taller, a little smarter and little more grown up.
Kiss and love your mate. Let them bathe you with their warm kisses and hold you as your toes defrost among their warmth.
Most of all, embrace yourself. You are left alone with your own thoughts as you come inside your dome. You do not have the business of the world to distract you to whom you are.
Look within yourself to find your beauty-YOUR own beauty that belongs to only you.
We have not a lifetime to enjoy this bonding, but only today and possibly tomorrow.
Gone are those days as Capitalism has taken over our lives! The majority of humans no longer care about our health, instead they are consumed with money!
Companies make all this “fake” food, which is killing us! They want more, more, more money , so they produce more, more, more chemically produced food!
We need to make a change or these chemically made products will forever change us!!
Reposted from my November 2011 Blog. I forgot I wrote this. I have been on this healthy eating, free from drama life for a while now. It is hard to believe that I wrote this 2 years ago. But that is a good thing. Enjoy:
To want to live in the wonderous world is to:
Put you body in pain,
The want puts your emotions on
a high drive of an up and down crane.
The want keeps your children behind
like the orphaned and unwanted.
The want destroys your self-worth
as a criminal does not care.
Is this world really worth all the commotion and pain?
I do not know, I do not know that pain.
But I see you. I see your eyes.
Their full of pain as that up and down crane.
Why do you do it?
Is it all the worth it?
I would rather stay, but that is not for me to say.
I hope for you and hope that our world will one day change.
I love you like a human that wishes you had no pain.
One day, one day, we’ll live in this world,
drama free and free from all pain.