Ten Truth’s you should abide by to get through the reality of life……
Can you handle it? You are the only one who shall abide and know…….
- A man will say whatever you want to hear to get in your pants (not a true story as I know reality, but I know of females who have gone through this)
- A women will tell you anything you want to hear to keep you beside her (I’ve seen it all)
- Kids (your own) will drive you nuts (literally)
- Your parents love you unconditionally (for reals)
- Your co-workers are fake (I’ve seen it first hand, but you may find a real one here and there)
- Your boss should be your “Best Friend” (or you won’t have a job for long)
- Don’t ever complain or make a fuss while at a new job or on “probation” (true story)
- Don’t confront, question or yell at a Police Officer, they will gripe you by your balls or ovaries (as seen on social media)
- When you think you’re “depressed”, get off your ass because you’re really in a rut (seen by so many)
- If you’re truly “depressed”, take your damn happy pills (if you don’t, you’re susceptible to deep depression and suicide)
Tied down to my world of two,
Heart fearing for all they do,
Tears of joy from little words,
“I love you” as they blow in through….
Heart tension from the needy two,
Blown apart for all they do,
Smiles of joy and laughter of love
Yes, yes, that will do!
Clinging fingers up my tired spine,
Screaming voices is all I find,
Hearts full of love, I can’t complain,
Innocence built on my tireless mind.
What would I do, without you two?
Life would be amazing, but sorry too!
Driving me nuts, is what you do,
But loving you, will continue through.
As time passes, days get better,
You learn to obey and play in good weather,
As much as it pains me to be your mother,
I am so grateful, this life with you.
Parents go through, trials and triumphs,
Being your parent is nothing to screw,
You were sent my way, by the gardens of eve,
I will love you forever and I shall let it be…
I was chosen to be this wondrous Mum,
It is teeth clenching, but worth all the hums!
This life is worth more, than you’ll ever know!
The ridden is here, the triumphs are trialed,
And, I love you two my wonderful dears!
I will love you today, tomorrow and forever all my days!!