It is love month. It is one of my favorite months of the year. Why? Because I love to love. I love pink, hearts and flowers. It just feels like there is love in the air.
And with love month, there are some out there who are broken hearted. Oh the pain. The bandage needs to be wrapped tight until the heart heals.
Then there are those who are in love. Love brightens the eyes. Love brightens the heart. Love is awesome!
Then there are those who are in limbo.
But the best thing about love, is loving yourself. You can never, NEVER, love anyone or anything, if you do not love yourself. So, here is love. This is what love is to me….. (in no important order)
1. Smiling at the world
2. Smelling the fresh air first thing in the morning
3. Looking in someone’s eyes and seeing happiness
4. Seeing your children laugh
5. Seeing your children love
6. Hiking through mother earth
7. Getting lost in a jog
8. Looking at yourself in the mirror and loving every bit of you
11. Mother Earth
13. Kissing your significant other
15. Watching good movies
16. Reading a good book
17. Eating a good meal
18. Having clarity
20. Getting it
21. Being able to let go
22. Finding someone who accepts all you
24. No Worries
25. Looking cute
26. Buying clothes
And the list could go on and on…
But the point it, love is not always about romantic relationships. It is not always about relationships per se. Love is enjoying life. Love is loving yourself and then everything else falls into place.
Happy Love Month…..